KVA Digital is made up of inspiring, hardworking and talented people and as the company continues to go from strength to strength, we're always on the look out for new team members. We're currently recruiting like-minded, talented individuals for the following positions, however if your role isn’t below, please still contact us if you feel you’d be a great addition to the KVA team.
Senior full stack PHP Developer
We’re looking for a talented Developer to join our growing team in Wingrave, Aylesbury. As a digital communications agency we’re not only looking for someone with sound coding knowledge who is excited to push boundaries and passionate about all things digital. As the new member of the team, you'll be keen to keep yourself up to date with the latest digital trends and have a thorough understanding of digital processes.
An example day could see you working on a wide variety of digital build projects including: campaign microsites, CMS websites, e-learning portals, HTML5 interactive touchscreens and HTML emailers. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join a fun, creative agency and have the chance to work on high profile projects across a range of industry sectors.
The ideal person will have:
- Extensive knowledge of CMS platforms such as Joomla/Wordpress and responsive framework such as Bootstrap and MySQL
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar technical discipline
- At least 3 years experience as a web developer (previous agency experience a must)
- A keen eye for detail and a good understanding of UX
- A willingness to learn new things in a fast paced technical environment
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for technology
- Ability to collaborate with other developers working remotely in the team to achieve successful delivery
- Experience programming with .net is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Xcode / PhoneGap for producing apps is a distinct advantage
Salary dependent on experience. Full range of benefits can be found here.